Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yep - Everyone L♥VES a little CrAzY!!

I'm still toying with the idea of telling too many folks about even HAVING a blog!  haha  It appears to be involved at times with the maintenance, the fussiness of followers, the stress of trying to keep up with any coupons/deals, etc.  However, I LOVE to randomly ramble on about various topics!  My life is crazy with all that goes on and I have been told on SEVERAL occasions that I should write a book about my life!  Folks don't believe that I've had such a stream of bad luck here and there....it ain't all bad though LOL  It's the nice things in life that keep me going!  My kids have the cutest smiles and love to hug!  There are lots of surprises as a mom/wife!  My husband just made me supper tonight WOOHOO!  Ham and baked potato!!  Thought I was gonna hafta fight our family dog off of the smell of my ham, though!  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment