Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What did I do today?

Well, I received 2 boxes of Pull-ups from www.amazon.com.  I place my orders through "subscribe and save" and sometimes, it ends up cheaper than purchasing with a coupon at Walmart!

I have spent most of my day online taking my free computer class for part of my Act 48 hours to maintain my teaching license.  This class is worth 15 hours and it is FREE!  I just look through my state department of education website to locate the free classes.  I need 178 hours before this class!  I am a little aggravated that part of our assignments include posting a discussion topic on a forum.  Then, we are required to respond to another person's topic.  The other people taking the class are simply quoting things that we were required to read!  WHAT am I going to respond to?  They do not have an opinion!  UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment