Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sick =(

I was at CVS pharmacy the night before last night.  I was trying to get my prescription filled when a man approached me to wait for his pick-up.  Instead of standing behind me and giving me some personal space, he stood beside me barking like a dog!  Then, he proceeded to tell folks (who were being polite and waiting BEHIND me) all about some kid that sneezed in HIS face to make HIM sick!  Really?!?

Guess what?!  I've been sick since last night!  Thank you Mr. Man.  I appreciate that so much.  Exactly HOW did I deserve to receive this man's karma?!  I have been lethargic, had chest discomfort, shallow breathing, and coughing.  Yes, I have had my flu shot around October 2011.

My children have both had the stomach virus that is going around, but this is definitely not that.  They had theirs for about 1 week each.  It's a nasty virus, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment