Sunday, April 22, 2012

I hate to cook!


As the title of this posting hints at, I HATE to cook!  I have absolutely NO interest whatsoever in it!  haha  However, I MUST feed my brood of boys!  I did a quick inventory.  Ground beef?  check!  Can of refried beans?  check!  Taco seasoning?  check!  Wow...this is sounding promising!  Shredded cheese?  check!  Lettuce?  check!  Oh my goodness!!   I might actually be able to make a meal!  Taco sauce?  Taco sauce?  Now, WHERE did the taco sauce go?  Oh, there it is!  WAAAY in the back of the refrigerator!  WOOHOO! Now, all I need is......chips!  I must admit that I'm quite "brand loyal".  I used Grande Chips, Daisy Sour Cream, Kraft Shredded Cheese with Touch of Philadelphia, Ortega Taco Seasoning, Ortega Refried Beans, and Ortega Mild Sauce.  As a matter of fact, my local grocery store had Grande Chips on sale AND had a coupon for $1.50 off of ground beef if you purchased 2 bags of chips!  We L♥VE Grande Chips, so it was a no-brainer and a win-win!!  The result?  A very quick and easy meal for my family and a guarantee that my children will at least eat the chips!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment