Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stressful Day

It's rough being a Mommy!!  Some mornings are easier than others.  However, John and Jacob decided NOT to go to bed on time last night.......giggled ALL NIGHT LONG!  Luckily, I had Damien to watch the kids while I went to the local business college to find out about a career change from teaching to medical coding/billing.  I really enjoyed medical billing when I worked at Labcorp!  I begged them to send me to ICD9 coding class, but it never happened for me.  I'm now trying to find a way to go to college so that I can find full-time employment!  There are NO teaching jobs out there to obtain right now!  It costs $21,000 before any of my college courses transfer over.  I'm sure it will still be in the double-digit thousands even after that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment