Sunday, November 13, 2011

Butter Bombs



I worked in the kitchen with John and Jacob this afternoon.  I let them add the ingredients to the bowl and stir it up.  We made butter bombs found at http://www.deepsouthdish.com/2011/11/butter-bombs-mini-bite-sized-biscuits.html .  It's so easy!  2 cups of self-rising flour, 1 cup sour cream, 1 stick of melted butter....mix it together and preheat oven to 400 degrees for 10-12 min and VOILA!

Jacob LOVES them and calls them CUTE!  I think he just loves that they will fit in his small hands!  They also taste delicious!  Jacob is, after all, my food connoisseur!

John and Jacob also helped me to make Pillsbury cupcakes!  I let them lick the beaters when we were done.  John usually bows out gracefully.  Jacob LOVES to lick the batter, though!  haha  He's a mess when it's over!  But then, he's 3 years old!  John is 4 yrs old!  I bring as much as I can down to their height level when we cook together.  It's easier than them stretching up high or risk falling.  I've been known to sit in the floor with them and peel apples and potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment